Consumer groups’ relationship with brands and marketing initiatives can be summarized as a mix of conformity and divergence. Research & Incite recognizes this paradox and provides a judicious mix of research know-how and a sensitive approach to understanding different consumer perspectives.
- Do you have just one or two questions for which you are seeking answers from specific consumer groups?
- Would you like a quick check on whether messaging is being understood and resonates within the desired target group?
- Ethnibus – a fast and cost effective way to reach different ethnicities.
The quota sample is structured on three dimensions:
- Tenure (Time in Canada)
- 0 to 10 years (minimum n=600)
- Additional option 11 years, plus and second generation (up to n=400)
- Toronto CMA (n= 300 + 200)
- Vancouver CMA (n=300 +200)
- Ethnic groups:
- Chinese and South East Asian (n=300 +200)
- South Asian (n=300 +200)
Ethnibus Sample Structure
The ‘Shattering Ethnic Inertia’ Series was aimed at providing clear direction on different facets of implementing an ethnic strategy, using –
- Real case studies
- Proven frameworks
- Application across a broad range of categories
At the end of each session participants left with concrete answers, actionable direction and solid how-to’s to develop and support their ethnic strategies.
First Session: Gear up for Tapping into the Ethnic Opportunity
Second Session: Leveraging Festivals to Support Ethnic Strategy
Third Session: Foundational Media Principles to Effectively Target Multicultural Canadians
Ethniview: Published facts and figures at your fingertips. Customized reporting provides an overview and perspective for your category among desired ethnicities.
Ethniview – an indispensable tool in your ethnic journey!
- We measure how consumer groups integrate and adapt to their new environment, providing marketers with insights to develop and target messaging.
- The Ethni-Index pinpoints where these consumers fall within the spectrum across a range of categories.
- The Ethni-Index provides an objective tool for marketers as input into creating and refining strategies for their brands based on the level of acculturation of specific consumer groups.
- A big advantage of this tool is it’s applicability to mainstream consumers. This provides a benchmark whereby marketing initiatives can be indexed to the population at large, giving marketers the direction on ‘how much to invest in a certain consumer group’ and ‘how to communicate with them’.
Contact Anagha Patwardhan