Based in Toronto we provide market research and consumer insights to companies across Canada and around the world. With over 90% of our clients coming back for more Research & Incite, we add real value to business decisions by being a close and trusted advisor. Thriving on our clients' business challenges, we are proud of the relationships we have built with some of the world's best-known brands.
Creating and Confirming New Product Ideas
Innovation is at the heart of most organizations but creating successful products based on real consumer insights can be a challenge.
Research & Incite has specialized in and been at the forefront of innovation for over 25 years.
Our Innovation Circle is a framework of tools to identify, develop, optimize and confirm new ideas to maximize in-market success.
- Understand (RI Inspire) - Understand the current landscape and consumer needs
- Generate (RI Insightr) - Generate relevant insights
- Create (RI Conceptualizr) - Create new product ideas via process combining creativity and discipline
- Assess (RI Screenr) - Assess new product ideas
- Predict (Ri Indicatr) - Predict in-market performance
- Track (RI Trackr) - Track in-market success
Shopper Understanding & Performance at Retail
Understanding shopper behaviour and the influence of various touchpoints in the shopper’s journey continues to evolve.
Research & Incite is well aware of the complexities of this journey and offers a variety of solutions to understand, measure and influence shopper behaviour.
Our partnership with The Central Group (a performance at retail company) provides a one stop shop and closer integration of insights with design to maximize your Marketing at Retail Investment.
Consumer Understanding & Brand Equity Measurement
There is some debate regarding the value and role of brands in driving purchase behaviour as consumers interact with brands across a wider variety of forums and price becomes ever more influential. For us, brand equity continues to influence behaviour but this needs to be measured in the context of both consumers' brand perceptions and understanding the in-market factors that influence purchase.
Research & Incite provides expertise to understand and measure brands via:
- Consumers' usage and perceptions
- A brand equity model to measure the influence of market factors and brand attributes
- Tracking equity over time to monitor brand health
What You Should Know When Planning To Conduct Research In CanadaWe're headquartered in Toronto Canada but frequently work in the United States so we’re able to provide a uniquely Canadian or North American perspective. We also routinely partner with European based research agencies as part of their North American team. Understanding the Opportunities for new product launches in Canada.
- Western Canada - British Columbia (key city: Vancouver), Alberta (key city: Calgary or Edmonton), Saskatchewan (key city: Regina) and Manitoba (key city: Winnipeg)
- Central Canada - Ontario (key city: Toronto), Quebec (key city: Montreal)
- Eastern Canada - refers to Central Canada and Atlantic Canada together.
- Atlantic Canada - New Brunswick (key city: St. John), Nova Scotia (key city: Halifax)
- In Quebec, the majority of the population is French speaking and most research is conducted in French (with simultaneous translation provided for English speaking clients).
- New Brunswick had the highest bilingualism rate outside Quebec so here, you may choose to conduct research in French and/or English, depending on the project.
Bilingual (English/French) in-house moderating and translation services provides consistency at every stage of the process, resulting in more accurate results.POPULATION
|Standard Time Zones||Daylight Saving Time Zones|
|Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) = UTC-3:30.||Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) = UTC-2:30.|
|Atlantic Standard Time (AST) = UTC-4.||Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) = UTC-3.|
|Eastern Standard Time (EST) = UTC-5.||Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) = UTC-4.|
|Central Standard Time (CST) = UTC-6.||Central Daylight Time (CDT) = UTC-5.|
|Mountain Standard Time (MST) = UTC-7.||Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) = UTC-6.|
|Pacific Standard Time (PST) = UTC -8.||Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) = UTC-7.|
Contact Research & InciteIf you are a client with a project contact Mary Logan.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested in joining our team of consultants contact Risa Miller.(email@example.com)
We are located at:
209 Wicksteed Ave., Suite 51
Toronto, ON M4G 0B1